The City of Albany is a best practice and innovative organisation employing about 350 people.
Employment opportunities at the City are varied, ranging from trades and technical positions to general administrative and senior management positions.
Please select the link below to be directed to the City's Employer of Choice website where you can:
- Find job kits for all vacancies currently open at the City of Albany;
- Apply on-line;
- Get an overview of the many benefits of working for this progressive local government; and
- Find information about living in Albany, which we believe is Australia's most beautiful and vibrant regional City.
Better pay and conditions
New City of Albany Collective Agreements provide higher pay and better conditions!
The City of Albany finalised a single Collective Enterprise Agreement in April 2014.
The City now offers:
- Improved pay levels
- Access to a Family Friendly workplace
- Options for salary sacrificing
- Improved access to training and development
and that's in addition to existing benefits and a progressive work environment.