19 April 2019 16:00pm - 22 April 2019 19:00 PM
A magnificent guided tour to Field of Lights Installation by Artist Bruce Munro.
'Lighting the Landscape' activities throughout 3 days.
Thematic workshops, visits, great camaraderie and adventure.
We have ONLY a few places available - event suits TEACHERS
Please see below to be sent PROGRAM details next week, and LET US KNOW you are coming.
Please organise own accommodation and transport. This is a popular time of the year, so please BE QUICK!
Planned workshop activities include:
• Site walks to capture landscape lighting at different times of the day.
• Taking photos of your preferred spot to create landscape palettes.
• Using digital technology to produce quick palettes on-site. (NEW)
• Changing palette colours and selecting compositions.
• Producing your PowerPoint presentation (if time permits)...
Using Permaset Aqua professional quality printing colour inks...
• explore colour mixing to match your digital palettes;
• create a stunning circular design for your T-shirt;
• learn a printing/painting technique for individualised designs;
• "print" the design on your T-shirt using many exciting colours, without having to wash the squeegee!
• to wash the squeegee!
Please let us know soon!
Contact the CSA WA to go on the attendees list (even if you have previously indicated) so that we can send you the PROGRAM and what to bring the workshops.
THINGS TO COLLECT NOW
If you are attending, please bring:
• 6 or more small plastic/glass jars (Vegemite jars ideal) for mixing colours;
• ice-cube tray for mixing colours;
• flattened cardboard box about 50cm x 40cm;
• white or grey T-shirt for your design print;
You will also need to bring earphones to listen to Field of Lights guided tour.
This is a FREE event but a donation is welcome to support our Colour Society WA Branch.
Please register for this event by contacting the CSA WA here: email@example.com