The City of Albany Community Development Strategy is based on facilitating and building the capacity, networks and participation of both groups and individuals.
The strategy has several guiding principles:
- Enhance community members' understanding and skills in relation to community development;
- Develop community leaders;
- Assist community groups and individuals to access information and resources;
- Promote community development and training opportunities; and
- Foster community networks.
The strategy focuses on the key areas of youth, seniors, disability, Aboriginal and volunteering. Find out more by browsing the menus with these titles, to the left of the screen.
For more information, please contact a member of the Community Development Team on 9841 9294 or E-mail