Applications for the Verve Energy Albany Community Fund have now closed.
The City received 23 applications requesting nearly $60,000 in funding. A total of 11 community groups in Albany have been offered small grants up to $3,000.
Successful applicants are:
- Albany PCYC
- Community Living Association
- Southern Edge Arts
- Great Southern Science Council
- Senior Citizens' Centre
- Albany Primary School P&C
- Kalgan River Stewards
- Rainbow Coast Neighbourhood Centre
- Depression Support Network
- Albany Agricultural Society
- Albany Youth Support Association
For further information please contact:
Ms Rani Param