Four Wheel Drive Vehicles & Motor Bikes (Road Registered)

Only fully road registered vehicles such as 4WD & Motor Bikes are allowed on City beaches and reserves.

These vehicles must also be under the control (being driven or ridden by) a person holding the appropriate license to operate them on a road.

4WD and Motor Bikes are not allowed to access any roads, tracks or firebreaks sign posted or gated as “Management Access Only”.

Off Road Vehicles such as unlicensed motor bikes, quad bikes and beach buggies can ONLY be driven or ridden on private property with the consent of the property owner. They are not permitted in any reserve under the care and control of the City of Albany.